Today is Back to School Day for our girls. Now both of our DD’s are in elementary and it has me feeling some type of way. But it’s all good, it’s a part of the growing process, right?
Well, today I will be sharing with you all a Back 2 School goodie bag that I put together for the girls. So let’s get started!
- We Are Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Bakers Twine in Lilac and Pink Sorbet from The Twinery
- Favor Bags from the Target Dollar Spot
- Shopkins Shortbread Cookie Bites
- Pencils from Office Depot
- Owl Pencil Sharpener from Office Depot
- Ice Cream Erasers from Office Depot
- And a free printable from Love the Day
Next, I grabbed my scissors and the free printable and cut out two of the four Back To School printable tags. You can also do this step with a paper trimmer. In this case, I just used the scissors since they were close by.
Lastly, I tied the tags into the favor bags and placed them on our table for the girls to have when they woke up this morning. They were very excited about their good bags. And the good thing is that it didn’t break the bank, it cost me a total of $7 to make. To see the surprise and happiness on their faces when they saw their Back 2 School goodie bags was priceless!
Until next time,